Wednesday, September 1, 2010

UNIT 1 SYLLABUS NOW AVAILABLE


BULLARD BIOLOGY: MATERIALS AND SUPPORTS

Hello again, this is Scott Hatfield, your student's Biology instructor at Bullard High School!


My thanks to the many parents and students who attended Bullard's 'Back to School Knight" on Monday, August 30th. If I haven't yet had the chance to meet you, then I hope to have the opportunity in the near future.

I have sent parents / guardians an email with three means to access the course. If they have not received an email, please contact me at: epigene13@hotmail.com and let me know, so I can add you to the mailing list.

A copy of the present course syllabus was attached as a PDF file to that email, but you can also download it from the Internet here. Use the syllabus to track your student's progress!

Our first major test is on Thursday, September 9th. Prior to that time, we will have an extra-credit Study Session after school in Room N-63, between 3:30 and 5:00 on Wednesday, Sept. 8th.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of these materials or supports!

Sincerely

Scott Hatfield
Biology Instructor
Bullard High School

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.