DEAR PARENTS AND STUDENTS: This is Mr. Hatfield, your student's Biology teacher at Bullard.
I am VERY concerned that many parents and students are still unable to access grades and attendance on-line.
I am therefore providing this blog post with information on district resources now available, but I have also sent the same information out via email. If you did not receive an email with this information, please contact me immediately by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent ATLAS access is available NOW at http://bhsknights.com.
There is a link on the left side, as shown below:
Unfortunately, many students have either yet to learn how to access ATLAS themselves or have failed to share that information with the home. We have to correct that, immediately!
I want to also remind students that they have access to MySites through the districts. These automatically provide students two useful resources, online storage and FUSD email. The following procedure allows students to contact their MySites:
BHS MySite Internet Storage
1. Log on to computer with your mysite username and password.
Username: STUDENTS\ ___ ___ ___ ___
Password: firstinitiallastinitialzeroidnumber ___ ___ 0 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
2. Open Internet Explorer
3. Go to http://www.fresnounified.org
4. Click on Sign In – upper right corner
5. Username: STUDENTS\ ___ ___ ___ ___
6. Password: firstinitiallastinitialzeroidnumber ___ ___ 0 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
7. Click on My Site in the upper right corner
8. To upload and store documents, click on Personal Documents folder on the left side
9. Click on Upload, click on browse for the file you saved
10. Click Open and OK and you now have the document saved in your “locker in the sky”
BHS Student Email
Students’ email is:
____ ____ ____ ____ @studentemail.fresnounified.org
For Students to log in to email:
(Notice the “s” on the https)
2. username: STUDENTS\___ ___ ___ ___
3. password: firstinitiallastinitialzeroidnumber ___ ___ 0 ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
GET ACCCESS TO ATLAS!